Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Change Management Intervention Proposal
The Change Management Intervention Proposal, a signature assignment, measures the Master of Arts in Human Resource Management and Organizational Development, Program Learning Outcome #6: Develop a consulting proposal and course of action for an organization regarding a particular organizational challenge and/or change process.
Papers are to be submitted in APA format (including cover page) and include headings and sub-headings. References are required for both parts of the project. Cover page and references are not included in length requirements.
Change Management Intervention Proposal, Part One
The following proposal format is provided to help you gather your thoughts and standardize the format of the paper. You will submit a four to five-page paper with the following information.
1. Background (Organization)
2. Organization Challenge
3. Change Agent(s) and Stakeholders Involved (ensure you include your involvement)
4. Proposed Change Model (Figure 2.2)
5. Proposed Diagnostic Model (Organizational, Group, or Individual from Ch. 5; do not go into full details of your design plan as this is a crux of your final version due at the end of Week 3)
6. Plan for Implementing Change (HR based) This is also know as Project Outcomes or Goals
Additional notes for you to consider:
• Choose the topic for your OD project. Remember, an OD project is not project management, rather, it is Human Change Management. Please do not choose a technical challenge for your OD project unless you identify the underlying human challenges.
• Choose the organization that will be the client. Use a real organization with real challenges. Identify the problem and diagnostic plan.
• Describe the organization and the challenge, clarify the organizational issue (chapter 2), identify the magnitude of the organizational issue (chapter 2), list the stakeholders, and identify the type of change model proposed (chapter 2).
• Be sure to describe to describe the diagnostic plan. How will you diagnose the organization and the design components (chapter 4)? Describe how the external consultant (you) will be involved in the project. For example, how do you plan to collect data?
• Use subheadings (left side justified, first letter capitalized) for each of the headings of your proposal. Include an APA cover page to both parts of the project. Minimum of three references required (outside references must be scholarly).
• 12-point Font; New Times Roman; Double Spaced; 1″ Margins
• APA Format (7th Ed.) with regard to citations; Reference page also provided
• Development of Main Points
• Quality of Writing
Grammar, Punctuation, Spelling, and Citations (APA)
Please proof-read your paper before submitting. Contact the NU Writing Center for assistance with editing.